Dr. Raghavendra Reddy is a Specialist ENT Surgeon with more than 7 years of experience. He had completed his Medical Graduation & Internship from Govt.Medical college, Anantapur, A.P.,India. He had completed his Post Graduation in Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) from Narayana Medical College,A.P.,India. He was the topper and awarded with NTR University Gold medal in 2012. Later worked in renowned hospitals in A.P., India. He is trained in the Endoscopic as well as conventional surgeries of ear, nose and throat. He has a good amount of experience in surgeries for ear perforation, decrease in hearing, reconstructive ossicular surgeries, surgeries for nasal blockage, polyps, septal deviations, vocal cord surgeries and tonsils and adenoid surgeries. He has independently performed umpteen numbers of ENT endoscopies, tympano-mastoidectomy, septoplasties and Sinus surgeries, tonsillo-adenoidectomies and myringotomies.
• All India association of Otorhinolaryngologist (AOI)
• All India association of Otorhinolaryngologist (AOI) Professional memberships
• Endonasal DCR (chronic watering eye).
• Endoscopic ear and nose surgeries.
• Hearing surgeries ossicular reconstruction