DM ( Endocrinology)MD ( Internal Medicine) Fellowship in Diabetes Certificate in Diabetes Care ( CIDC)
a) Clinical case: An Unusual cause of Cushing’s syndrome: European Society of Endocrinology, Clinical update: Abu Dhabi, January 2013.
b) Clinical case: Is bilateral adrenalectomy justified when imaging showed pathology in just one? : European society of Endocrinology,Clinical update: Abu Dhabi, January 2013Poster Presentation:
- Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome in Metabolic Syndrome and use of Neck circumference in Metabolic Syndrome: American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists meeting at Abudhabi, October 2014 (second prize)
- Clinical Profile of Male osteoporosis in a tertiary care centre: September 2011, ESCICON, Mumbai, India.
- ( Original article) Lakshman LR, Pillai BP, Lakshman R, Kumar H, Sudha S, Jayakumar R. Comparison of vitamin D levels in obese and non obese patients with polycystic ovarian syndrome in a South Indian population. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 2(3): 336-343.doi:10.5455/2320-1770.ijrcog20130915
- ( original article): Binu P Pillai, Lakshmi RL. The prevalance of metabolic syndrome in poly cystic ovary syndrome in a south indian population and the usefulness of neck circumference instead of waist circumference in defining metabolic syndrome. Submitted to ENDOCRINE
- (Original Article) Honnamurthy JB, Jagathlal PC, Subhakumari KN,Unnikrishnan AG, Nisha B, Binu PP. Prevalence of Anti thyroid peroxidise (Anti TPO) in Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus. Thyroid Research and Practice .2011; 8:13-16
- (Review Article) Pillai BP, Unnikrishnan AG, Pavithran PV. Syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion: Revisiting a classical endocrine disorder. Indian J Endocr Metab 2011; 15:208-15
- (Case Report) Pillai BP, Chong VH, Yong AML. Purple Urine Bag Syndrome. Singapore Med J. 2009; 50(5) : e193
- (Editorial) Ambika Gopalakrishnan Unnikrishnan, Rohini V Jayakumar , Binu P Pillai. Lymphnode metastasis in papillary thyroid carcinoma: Making the fine needle aspiration biopsy do even more. Thyroid Research and Practice. 2012;9:1-2
- (Editorial) Unnikrishnan AG, Kumar H, JAyakumar RV, Jeyapathy P, Pillai BP. The promise of eprotirome. Thyroid Research and Practice. 2011;8:3-4